The Evo Affinity 30G Flattop Grill
The perfect solution for outdoor kitchens where the emphasis is on social cooking. Foods can be prepared directly on the cooktop, and either separately or simultaneously, pots and pans may be used as in traditional stove top cooking. The 30G has a 30” (762mm) diameter black oil-seasoned steel (optional ceramic-clad cook surface available) heated underneath by inner and outer gas tube burners. Heat is delivered to each burner via separate inner and outer control knobs. The Affinity 30G Cooktop is an ideal solution for creating a social cooking space with any outdoor kitchen.
- 30” (762mm) circular oil seasoned steel cooking surface.
- Two temperature zones between inner and outer surface.
- Variable temperatures 225ºF to 550ºF (121ºC to 228ºC).
- With LP Propane gas total of 37,638 BTUs.
- With Natural Gas total of 36,267 BTUs.
- Knobs separately control inner and outer burners.
- Electronic push button ignition.
- Natural Gas or LP Propane gas.
- Optional ceramic-clad cook surface upgrade.
- Install to steel, or combustibles with 3/8” min. clearance.
- Install to end base or right angle counter configurations.
- Circular cook surface and radius control panel opens design possibilities.
- Large stainless steel lid for steaming, roasting, baking and protecting cook surface from outdoor debris.
10-0055 – 30″ Drop-in for large custom outdoor kitchens
11-0123-ATK – Trim Kit
12-0107-AC – Vinyl Cover
12-0115-AC – Cooking Covers
120117-AC – Roasting Racks
12-0109-AC – Lid Mounting Brackets